FIND SHIKI TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Victorian residents aged 18 years or over that have an active public instagram account. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. Promotion commences on Wednesday August 3 and ends at 11:59pm VIC local time on Sunday August 19 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible to enter and receive one (1) entry into the draw, individuals must, during the Promotional Period locate the SHIKI beer bottle hidden within the promotional post/s on numerical find Shiki Instagram pages (each 'Find SHIKI' page) and follow the tags to find the final Find SHIKI Page (“Final Find SHIKI Page”). There are a total of four (4) 'Find SHIKI' pages (including the Final Find SHIKI Page).
5. To do this, individuals must undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Access the first Find SHIKI Instagram Page @find_shiki;
- Visit the first 'Find SHIKI' page and locate the SHIKI beer bottle. For clarity, on each Find SHIKI Page, there will be several posted photographs that form an overall picture, each of these photographs are considered a promotional post (“Promotional Post”);
- Once the entrant has located the SHIKI beer bottle in one (1) of the photographs that form the Promotional Post, they must tap on the SHIKI beer bottle to reveal the link to a second 'Find SHIKI' page;
- Continue the above process by finding the SHIKI beer bottle in each of the Promotional Post/s (on each Find SHIKI Page) tapping on the SHIKI beer bottle to locate the next 'Find SHIKI' page until they locate the final 'Find SHIKI' page;
- Once they have found the final 'Find SHIKI' page, individuals must like the photograph that contains the final SHIKI beer bottle; and then
- Return to the SHIKI brewing Instagram page and follow @shikibrewing (if they have not done so already).
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at SHIKI Brewing Pty Ltd, 18 Oliver Lane, Melbourne 3000 on Wednesday 24 at 12pm VIC local time. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or if an ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first valid entry drawn, from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period, will win a progressive lunch for eleven (11) adults at three (3) of the Lucas Group venues (Chin Chin, Kong and Hawker Hall in Melbourne valued at $2,500. Prize is includes a “Feed-Me” style menu for eleven (11) adults at each venue including beverages. The winner and their companions must make their way to Chin Chin restaurant and from Hawker Hall, however transport from Chin Chin restaurant through to Hawker Hall (via Kong) for all eleven (11) adults will be provided. The prize will commence at Chin Chin at approximately 2pm and conclude at Hawker Hall at approximately 6:00pm.
13. The prize is subject to availability and must be redeemed on a Sunday, to be determined by the winner in agreement with the Promoter and by no later than September 4th. In the event an agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine when the prize must be taken.
14. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
15. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy. The Promoter advocates the responsible service and consumption of alcohol. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
16. If for any reason the winner does not redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. The total prize pool value is $2,500. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media (including social media) for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the relevant Instagram pages is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
24. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion/s) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
27. The Promoter is SHIKI Brewing Pty Ltd (ABN 76 443 694 368) 18 Oliver Lane, Melbourne 3000.
All transactions are processed in AUD.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We deliver products Australia wide using Australia Post, however at this time we do NOT accept international deliveries through our website, please contact us at email@example.com to enquire about a special order.
Unless otherwise stated shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product(s) and your location; exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
Orders are dispatched via Registered Post within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated between 3-5 business days depending on your location within Australia.
Customer Service Policy
The Lucas Group is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery timeframes are between 3-5 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund or exchange where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described or are different to the product purchased on the website.
When purchasing from The Lucas Group your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us.
We endeavour to keep all information contained on The Lucas Group websites up-to-date. However, prices, listings, articles and other information are subject to change and are for information purposes only. The Lucas Group assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions noted on the aforementioned websites. Please verify all information via email or by telephone.
Publications, products, company names, content, graphical elements or services referenced or used herein or on the site are the exclusive trademarks of their respective owners, and any use of trademarks is strictly prohibited without the express permission of their owners.
Links to Third Party websites
The Lucas Group websites may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than those within The Lucas Group. The Lucas Group does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. Inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Limitation of Liability
Neither The Lucas Group nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives, or the developer, Internet Service Provider or carrier of the website, will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of The Lucas Group websites. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.